Wednesday 6 July 2011

Floral Pink Wednesday, So Fetch

I can't believe I haven't posted since Saturday, how lame is that! I've been ill and haven't had the energy to do my nails, but I'm feeling a bit better now, so I have my Pink Wednesday mani for you! It's another floral number, I love me some floral.



The base colour is Barry M Fuchsia, I never really use this polish as I don't really like the colour in the bottle, I've had it for over a year and used it like once, but now it's on my nail I actually love the colour, I'll definitely be using it more often. The pink I used for stamping is White and Red Konad Special Polish mixed together, clever or what! I used BM-221 and it has to be one of my favourite BM plates.

I'm currently really undecided on whether to have this mani matte or not. I have one hand matte and the other glossy and I just can't decide which I prefer! The pictures posted are both with the matte topcoat, I couldn't manage to take a picture of my other hand without the matte, damn my flash being uncooperative! So what do you think, shall I leave it matte or make it glossy?

1 comment:

  1. This is a super cute mani .... I think the matte looks good :-)

    ReplyDelete