Saturday 30 April 2011

Bad Nail Day

Do you ever have one of those days where everything you do to your nails comes out absolutely pants? Because today I've had one of those days. I've done my nails like 4 times and hated every single one. First time it was too dark for spring, then the colour combination didn't work, then the crackle nail polish didn't go the way I wanted... I could go on forever! I've spend HOURS doing my nails and now I'm thoroughly annoyed and have given up for the night. Hopefully tomorrow goes better nail-wise.

I was going to post a few pictures of my nail disasters but they depressed me too much, so here's an old picture where I actually like my nails, ha!


Check out the calculator in the left hand corner, what a nerd!

3 comments:

  1. I hate days like that too, it's so frustrating! Usually I end up just doing a solid color and then glitter hah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's exactly what I've done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this combination.... Cute! I have awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete