Monday 9 May 2011

Accident Prone

I had this really elaborate plan for my nails, in my head it looked great, but when I was cutting the fimo canes disaster struck!! I managed to cut a huge chunk out of one of my fingers! It was so gross and there was blood EVERYWHERE, I tend to faint around blood too so it was a mad dash to the bathroom to run it under the cold tap. There was still nail polish remover on my skin because I had just finished removing my nail polish too and it stung SOO BAD, I have no idea how I didn't pass out. Anyway, because of the traumatic incident I didn't go through with my original plan (will have to do it when my finger has healed) and just did boring blue with glitter.


I couldn't paint the nail on the finger I cut because I managed to cut it right up to the nail. I'm so clumsy.



Nail polishes I used were: Barry M Cyan and a Bourjois glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment